Sunday, May 21, 2006

Damn it sucks to run in the back....

We ran in the back just about all night....They got all but Amateur and Stocklite in before the rain won....Devin ran 3rd in Stock medium for about 5 or 6 laps and then the kart just fell to the back....? Why....? I don't know yet....We may have motor problems...Same thing happened at the last points race.

Numbers were way off on a set of real scales. This Falcon kart will not run on low cross even on a track with just about no grip. Got it back to where it should be and it came to life in the Med. main....I thought till I watched the last half of the race...I hope it was tires...But it's prolly motor and I have only me to blame.

Lot's of hours in the shop tomorrow and after work this coming week....Got to get it all figured out before this next points race.

Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home