Friday, August 31, 2007

I just re-read my post about going to Dexter....

Man was I wrong....Track held together very well even on Sunday....Never even had to get the blower out....This is gonna be one fast ass track for the last National....It would be scary fast if it was an open tire rule race....The Vega's are the tire of choice and with the right prep I feel they could be 2 to 3 tenths faster....I think Stocklite pole will be around 12.70 if the track is good.....That means we have about 1/2 second to pick up....Not sure how much faster the track will be.....I hope 3 or 4 tenths...If so that will put us real close....Atleast much better than our first National last Christmas.....I know the gearing....Devin knows the track. I hope to have a good run at the Nationals. Here is a pic I took Sunday....
One lap around Dexter Kart track..... from Brian Wheeler on Vimeo.




Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home