Friday, January 11, 2008

Volusia & WKA.....................................?

It seems that both are taking alot of heat at 4cycle...WKA for the whole tire prep issue and low kart counts and Volusia for the ruff track and low kart counts....It seems I pissed off someone at 4cycle and Bob deleted there account....I could be wrong but the guy posted about the low kart count at this years WKA Dirt Nationals and posted a link to mylaps for the races....He had posted the links to the Volusia money races and I let him know he was wrong about the kart count...Next thing I know his account is deleted and Bob was posting in his place to let him know he was banned....Anyway that got me to thinking and I started to post this in that post at 4cycle but decided to just post it here.....Here is my take on the ruff track issue.....Mike will have to guarentee the karters a good track or he would give the parking fees back....It was ruff this year....Prolly the ruffest track we have ever been on in 7 years of racing....But was super smooth the year before....I know the weather didn't coperate and he had been having problems with the track for about 2 months before the National....Not sure if he needs new dirt or what but he has to fix it if WKA goes back.....JMO

Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home