Friday, July 23, 2010

Just got through rebuilding our Bully....

It was hitting alittle soft for the July 4th race so I decided to go into it....We have ran this one for almost 2 years and it still has the original floater and friction disc in it....Just took it apart and sanded on the disc some after putting it back together I only had to take out 1 spacer....Damn what a clutch....They build the best clutch on the market...Lets see how it hits for next weekends race....?

I hear ALL the big dawgs are coming to Dawgwood Speedway this weekend looking for their share of the BIG MONEY Rodney is paying out....Check out the payout for Animal 380 below....

PRO ANIMAL 380
1st $4,000
2nd $1000
3rd $600
4th $400
5th $200
6th-10th Set of Maxxis Tires
Entry Fee $100
Guaranteed
40 Laps

Here is how qualifying is gonna work....Top 20 locked in and the rest have to go to a consi. race....Top 4 in that race start in the last 4 spots.

I expect over 50 entries so about half the folks are gonna go home without making this race....I bet a few big dawgs will be in that bunch.

Only part I dread is picking up a 220 lbs kart all day long....LOL

Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home