Sunday, November 05, 2006

Animal ran very strong.....

Wish I could say the same thing about the tires and driver...LOL The track was bad dry/slick and I couldn't get the kart under him good enough...Tires were soft just wouldn't stick....I had GP tires punching about 40 on for heavy and LT/TF tires punching around 60 for lite....Ran lite at 340 and heavy at 379.....The kart didn't like the extra weight....Got to get it on the scales and see where the numbers were.....?

We didn't finish well but did much better in lite....Kart was way too loose in heavy but better in lite and could run with them (we were prolly 30 lbs. lighter than the other two karts and both of them had sticker Firestones on the rightsides) But I don't think that was it....It was prep and I know the numbers were close then...We did lower cross.

We bolted the new HT5's after the racing was over...Had the kart on the grid....Matt walked by and didn't say a word....I walked up and tapped him on the shoulder and asked about making a couple of laps....Guess what.....? He said NO.....Did I hear him right.....? We have been racing at NGMS for 5 years and I have never been told we couldn't take a few laps after the races were over....That's all I got to say about that.....

Thanx for the power Jimmy....
Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home