Sunday, January 27, 2008

Kartfest 2008.....

Well there was a few empty booths but not near as many as some have made it out to be.

The word I got today at Kartfest is that the Ridley's did infact send money for the banquet. I owe them an apology.

The winners at the Ga Series will still get there jackets...Nice trophy and plaques were handed out along with some door prizes.

I would like to thank those at WKA that handled the banquet expecially Marie.

I think the sniffer is gone and U will have to race the tires U qualify on....It looks like prep is back in.....I hope they still brand tires first thing in the morning....If not I don't think we will run anymore Nationals...I just can't afford 2 or 3 sets prepped different ways sitting in the trailer waiting to be pulled out after figuring out which prep works best works best.

Here are some pics...They didn't turn out to good.

Brian







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home