Thursday, June 28, 2012

Happy Birthday Briggs....

My new puppy is now a full grown 1 year old Aussie....Man the time has flown by. He is now jumping off the deck into the pool and doing real well with the frisbee too.

Here is a video of me and him playing in the yard....


Here he is jumping off the deck into the pool...


I built him a new desk for his birthday....Well ok it's really for me but hey it's my birthday too....His crate goes under the big end of the desk.

Desk with 2 coats of poly....


Here is the corner of our bedroom where the desk goes...The new hardwood I put down looks great and the desk matches.


Got the desk in-place today with Devin's help....Still got to finish putting in a brace and a leg....The temps are doing the trick right now but they ain't too pretty.






Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home